When it comes to setting up a router or changing its setting, it could be painful because to do that you might need some basic knowledge of how to login into the cpanel of a router. 192.168.1.1 is the default IP address which many router making companies uses as a gateway or access point. If you have never used a router before or changing the settings in it, then you will have to type 192.168.1.1 into your desired web browser to access the router login administrative panel of your router. There are many wireless routers or ADSL modems which uses 192.168.1.1 as the default gateway. However, sometimes a router can have different host addresses also because there is some wireless router which uses 10.0.0.1 or http //192.168.1.1 these as primary IP addresses.
Many people don’t know what things they shall do to access the control panel of the router to alter the settings. Because sometimes you might forget the login and password details of your router. People are not aware of the usability of accessing router admin panel because once you are at there, you can access to IP QoS, DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN, network management, security options, WLAN settings. So if you want to know how you can log in using 192.168.11 main IP address, then you will get the answers to your doubt in this article for sure.
How To Login 192.168.11 IP Address?
One of the fundamental questions which many router owners secrets on google is how to login 192.168.1.1 IP address and even if there are tons of blogs about it you might not find the correct answer. The only thing which you will have to do is to follow the following some necessary steps to get 192.168.1.1 login successful.
- The first thing which you need to do is to open a web browser of your desired choice. You can choose Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer (use it only if you have lots of patience). However, don’t use any other web browser which you have downloaded from third-party sites since it could be dangerous.
- Now enter the default address of your router which shall be http //192.168.1.1. As mentioned above many wireless router making companies uses 192.168.1.1 as their main IP address. However, it can be different, so if your router is of a particular category, then you will need to find that main IP address which will take you to its gateway or access point.
- Now after tying the right IP address you will see the login window where you will be asked to type the login ID and password of your router’s access.
Note: The default Username and Password to access 192.168.11 Admin panel of your router is
If the above credentials don’t work for you then you can open up the User Manual of your Router and check for the login and password
Now after following these steps, you will be successfully login into the control panel of your router. However, sometimes you might forget the existing password or username of your router’s access panel. We as human beings have a habit of forgetting things which are very much important. If you are trying to login through 192.168..1.1 but failing to do, then you must have entered a wrong password or username.
What to Do if You Forgot Your Router’s Credentials?
If you have forgotten your username or password, then there is no need to worry because you can still recover it by login into router’s control panel with the IP address of 192.168.1.1 by following these steps carefully.
- If you have never changed your router’s username and password, then you can find them in the label that too with router’s serial number and the login address.
- However, if you have changed the password of your router and forgot it then now you will have to reset the router or change it to factory settings. There is no need to do anything special because every router has a hidden button and if you want to turn the router back to factory settings, then you will need to press and hold it for 10 seconds.
- If you haven’t changed any login details of your router, then one thing which you can do is to check the username and password list of your router, and there you will find whether you shall use 192.168..1.1 or 192.168.11 as the primary IP address or not along with login details.
If you have factory reset your router, the router’s IP address will become again 192.168.11. Sometimes people type http //192.168.1.1 to get to the login web page, but they failed to do because this IP address might not work for every type of router.
When Shall I Use 168.192.1 IP Address?
If you are living in North America and using wireless broadband services of Sprint then instead of typing http 192.168.1.1 in your web browser you shall go with 184.108.40.206. Because the default IP address to get to the gateway of many of Sprint routers is 220.127.116.11.
So this how you can successfully login into your router’s administrative panel to change the settings you want. People often don’t know basic things such as how to use default IP addresses like 192.168.1.1 to login. However, after reading this article, you might have got a clue about how easy it is to login into the router and do some necessary changes. But, if you still have got some doubts or questions then leave us a comment below, and we will try to resolve it.