10.0.0.0.1 or 10.0 0.0 1 is one of the most used IP addresses which you can use to login into the admin panel of a router. This IP address is also known as an access point, which is nothing but a gateway to access the management interface of the router and can be further used for changing its settings. Sometimes when you want to update any information like changing username, password, etc. then there’s one way through which you can do that, and that’s by login into 10.0 0.0 1 control panel. Sometimes people don’t know that they need to remember the important stuff like username, password of their routers but because of our busy lives, we can’t memorize such things or don’t give that much importance to it.
IP addresses like 10.0.0.0.1 or 10.0 0.1 are known as private IPs, which are the reason the internet hasn’t been collapsed yet. Many router producing companies to provide top notching device uses 10.0.0.0.1 this as their default gateway. Even if you are using a local company built router, there’s a higher chance that you will have to access the control panel of such router with the help 10.0 0.0 1 login.
How To Login To 10.0.0.0.1?
Now you know that with the help of 10.0 0.1 IP address you will be able to access the control panel but one thing which you don’t is how to can do that. So if you want to get a successful 10.0.0.0.1 login, then follow these steps carefully.
- First of all, open your desired web browser (except Internet Explorer) and then type http // 10.0.0.1. If you are getting any error or warning, then go with http //10.0.0.1.
- Now enter the default username and password of your router.
- And now you’re successfully logged into your router’s control panel.
- Here you can do any types of changes you want to do with your WiFi Router. You can change the password, you can change the SSID, you can do Mac filtering, you can also assign the range of IP Addresses to specific users and many more things.
- Just make sure you restart your Router after doing all the changes else it won’t affect.
While login into the control panel of router you might get an error if you go with http //10.0.0.0.1 because that IP doesn’t exist anymore, and you should go with 10.0 0.1.
Now when you are into the admin panel of your router, then it means you can change the settings according to your preferences. For example, you can now modify wifi’s username, password or even IP address of your router login page. If you want to change the router’s IP address page and don’t want to use the default 10.0 0.1, then you can change that to 10.0.4.1 or even 10.125.3.1. If you are still using the default username and password, then we highly recommend you to change both because nowadays people with simple tools or application can easily hack your router if you have such weak login credentials.
List Of Default Username and Password
As mentioned above, when you are trying to access 10.0.0.0 1, you might not get to the control panel of your router if you don’t know the right login credentials of it. Many router companies like Securifi Almond, NETGEAR, D-Link, etc. use default username and password, which are slightly different. So if you don’t know what’s the default username and password of your router then before performing 10.0.0.0.1 login procedure, you should see this list.
Now, this is just an exclusive list and not an exhaustive one. If any of the above-mentioned username and password is not getting you into the control panel of your router, then you will have to contact the company or you can also check the user manual of your router, we are quite sure that you will find the credentials of it in that manual.
Errors While Connecting To 10.0.0.0 1
Now if you are trying to connect to the 184.108.40.206.1 but failing, then there might be the following reason behind that problem.
- Incorrect IP Address- One of the primary reason why people ‘can’t connect to the 10.0.0.1 is that they’ve typed a wrong IP address. When you are trying to get to the access point of your router, the one thing which you should do right is to type the correct IP address. Many people forget that IP address like 220.127.116.11.1 might not work because they are either wrong or mistyped it. So if you are getting any error message on your web browser then first verify that you have typed the correct IP address.
- Incorrect Username and Password- As mentioned above, when you are trying to access the control panel, you should remember the correct username and password of it. Sometimes because of our weak memory, we might not remember what the username or password we set for router’s login. If you are getting a login error, then there’s a high probability that you might have typed incorrect username and password.
- There can be one more reason why this IP address is not working for your router and in that case, you can try 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 IP addresses to log in to your router admin portal. If these addresses don’t work then you can try to hard reset your WiFi router using the reset button which is located at the back of your router.
So this is how you can easily access the control panel of your router by using IP addresses like 10.0.0.0.1. Many people don’t know basic things like how to change settings in router’s control panel, and if you are facing any problems or issues, then you can feel free to drop a comment.